Being the restaurant owner, how often are you able to satisfy your customers? Or let's say are you able to create a strong customer base of loyal customers? How many permanent customers do you have? We all are afraid of these questions as we all know that satisfying a customer is not at all an easy task. And even if the customers are satisfied, turning them from one-time customer to permanent customer is another task for you. Agree?
How to improve customer loyalty?
Most of the customers which visit your restaurant are not likely to come back again unless you are offering something extraordinary or unique services. So, if you feel that the customer is giving positive feedback, it's just not the end. In fact, this is the point where your actual struggle starts. Whether building a strong loyalty program or offering regular deals to the customers, restaurants try their best to grab the customers attention towards their restaurant.
It's high time that you get to know the top tips to improve customer loyalty at your restaurant which can help you make the customers loyal for your services. Here is the list of top practiced tips by the restaurant owners.
- Know your customers: Depending on your customers, you'll decide your loyalty program. Like you need to analyze if your customers love to get a discount coupon or they wish to have a free drink with their meal. The whole point is to attract the customers towards your services depending on their interest areas.
- Interesting loyalty programs: The success of your restaurant Loyalty Program relies upon how much the customers are actually using the loyalty points. Simply earning the points is not sufficient, unless your customers are coming back to redeem those points, you cannot hope for a high customer retention rate. You need to maintain regular communication with all your customers.
- Online social networks: Using social media for sharing the recent updates of your food business is necessary. Sharing the posts over Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat can let the customers gain trust in your services and they will show interest in your restaurant.
- Reward Your Customers with Points: Once the customers order food with your restaurant, you can give them some points in return. And once they get points, they will obviously have to get back to your restaurant to redeem the points. The more they'll earn points, more you'll attain customers.
- Keep in Touch with Your Customers: Customers email id and other contact information are already with you and you can benefit out of it wisely. You can send them regular emails or notifications regarding your new deals, seasonal food items, or any other festive events.
- Collect Data: You need to know the customer's interest areas, what all food items they are preferring more, take their reviews and feedback on a regular basis. Staying in touch with your customers lets you gain a deeper insight into the customer's psychology.
It's time to excite your customers with your unique services and offer them the best dining experience. jiOrder is one such ideal food ordering system which helps you to manage restaurant tasks accurately and take your online food business to the whole next level. Have any queries or want to know more about jiOrder? Get in touch with us and get assistance from our experts!